Skip to main content

How to make money as a stay at home wife

how to make money as a stay at home wife

January 7, at am. There are tons of survey sites on the internet today where you just sign up, take surveys, and get paid. Good luck!

More Ideas for Making Money as a Stay at Home Mum

Posted by R. Some links included here are from our sponsors. Read our Disclaimer and Advertiser Disclosure. The idea for this post came one night in conversation with my sister. Our discussion started with how spending money on herself felt before and after she left her job. This is something my wife and I have talked a lot about .

The best flexible jobs for stay at home moms:

how to make money as a stay at home wife
Wondering how to make money as a stay at home mum? I was too. And I was determined to find a way. You see, before my kids came along I worked full time in an office and earned a healthy salary. As did my husband he still does.

Market Update

Wondering how to make money as a stay at home mum? I was. And I was determined to find a way. You see, before my kids came along I worked full time in an office and earned a healthy salary. As did my husband he still does. That means we went from two incomes down to one almost instantly. We planned for this change in our finances by saving one income and living on the other — best tip ever and were prepared for what lay ahead.

Our plan was always for me to stay home with wif kids until they go to school unless I really wanted to go back to work which was quite likely to happen as I loved working. When I was first trying to figure out how to make money as a stay at home mum Australia was my home. We then moved to New Zealand to sort out our earthquake damaged rental property and more than ever I needed to make money from home.

Now my eldest is seven and my youngest is three and we are in the best financial shape of our lives, due to my awesome stay at home mum side hustles.

In we are how to make money as a stay at home wife to Spain for a year, where my st will fully support us and allow us to save for the future. These are legit survey sites available in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. All three of these options pay cash via Paypal or gift cards. I try to complete them immediately as they are not always available when I log in later in the day. The skills I learnt in my office job can be applied from anywhere and I was able to convince my boss to give me casual admin work from home.

I was set up as a sole trader and sent invoices when the work was. Most bosses are much happier to hire an employee they know and trust for remote work so it can be a win-win. The best thing is they are often run in the early evening so I feel like I get a bit of a night out is that sad?!?!

A mystery shopper sometimes called a secret shopperis paid to use shops and services as a customer and report on their experiences. This might mean you need to go to a specific shop and ask for an item.

On some occasions, you can even bring your kids, although I try not to. The assignments are usually pretty short so I can get someone to look after the kids or just take assignments on preschool days. Blogging is how I make the bulk of my income these days. I started a blog back when I was doing remote admin work and making most of my income from. As my blog income grew, Wt scaled back on the admin work and focussed on growing my online businesses.

Working from home as a virtual assistant is a great online job for administrators, personal assistants and executive assistants. I actually worked in this manner after my son was born, and the gig continued after we left New Zealand to go travelling. I was earning in Australian dollars mone job was with my former Australian employer and spending Mexican pesos which let me test out geographic arbitrage — which basically meant that my family and I could live like kings on the 20 hours a week of remote work I was putting in.

With the explosion in internet use, the demand for content — blog posts, articles, dife, reports etc wief has boomed. If you feel comfortable with the written word, working from home as a writer is a perfect gig for a mum.

Because writing is usually paid per article, you can fit your projects in between the fits and starts of baby naps and laundry. I used to get a lot of qt through Upwork and now hire writers from. Think ironing, cleaning, lawn mowing, dog walking, pet hoem.

If your kids are at kindy or school and you have a few hours free each day, but not enough time to commit to a moneey job, this could be a good way to boost your income. Print up some flyers and do a letterbox drop in your neighbourhood.

You never know what people might need help with! Data entry work consists of repetitive typing and requires extreme accuracy. Data entry jobs can be found in loads of industries. Retail jobs are a great way to make extra money for stay at home mums. Retail work is usually flexible so it can suit evenings and weekends if you have a partner who is home moeny. On the weekend lessons run all day long so you could make more money. Check out this blog post for more on how to make money teaching English online.

Flipping things on Facebook Marketplace can be a legit source of extra income and a great way to earn money from home. Start ar the things you have around the house. Check what similar items sell for, take decent photographs this is very importantwrite an accurate description and get selling. Learn more about making money with Parkable. You could be looking at hundreds of dollars a month in extra income, certainly better than a car sitting in a driveway all day.

If you have your own kids at home, starting a home-based childcare service may be an option. In Australia, Family Day Care is well-known and in New Zealand, there are more companies offering support for qualified ECE teachers to start their home childcare business.

Are you a work from home mum? Got any tips to share — let me know in the comments. Like it? Pin it for later! Searching for small business ideas for Mums? Home businesses that can work around your family….

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Pinterest Facebook. Bio Latest Posts. Hi, I’m Emma. I set about gaining financial freedom back in when my son was born. I’ve been hustling to pay down debt, save money and build online and passive income streams ever. You can find out more. Latest posts by Emma see all. Related Posts.

One Last Recommendation

No fancy publishers needed — you can really do it all yourself! While there are many ways to earn money from home, here are 75 of the best ways to make extra money as a stay at home mom. While your little ones are taking a nap, you can take pictures and upload to sites such as eBay to how to make money as a stay at home wife just how much money you could. These are much safer investments than buying stock in an individual company. I needed pay-some-bills money, and I needed to earn it from home. My mom did hair and nails from home for 20 years. As far as monetization, ads, affiliates, and wifr are all common revenue sources. All I did was build up a portfolio taking pictures of models usually good-looking friends and family members who modeled for me and then I started a cheap website on Squarespace to list my photography services. Do you love being on Facebook, Instagram or Stau March 6, at pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

250 proven ways to make extra money side hustles

Start investing with Stash. This is not for the faint of heart. A very well-researched article! Find out where you are, and what it will take to reach the next step. Link your bank account and start saving. Happy hustling!

Can you make money with 8000 subs on youtube

Become An Influencer. In fact, it contributes only a small amount to the overall revenue a successful channel earns. A lot of people think making a living on YouTube is impossible. In case of the skippable TrueView ads you know, the ones you can skip after 5 seconds , viewers have to watch an ad for at least 30 seconds or until the end of the ad whichever one happens first. Hi Irish Chippy, I chanced upon your post as I was looking at my likes and dislikes analytics long story. The requirements are 4, hours and 1, subs. To do that, sign up for Social Bluebook to get your channel valuation Actual figures from successful YouTubers can also help channels come up with their baseline price.

Methods of making money with 500

Some people go out one weekend and get clients and the money — then come back during the week and paint. Alternatively, connect with clients and sell teaching services on Upwork or Fiverr. Some pictures of prior work helps too. You can also maybe pick some games up after work. By BeerMoney Staff. Here are a few tips to eCash and getting paid for all the things you sell. Instead of trying to be a jack-of-all-trades, focus on a niche like weddings.